Friday, February 24, 2012

cinnamon toast crunch cupcakes

My favorite cereal growing up was Cinnamon Toast Crunch, so I was ecstatic when my friend found a recipe for cinnamon sugar cupcakes, filled with pieces of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal!

As I've mentioned before, I'm a huge chocolate lover so these didn't make my top favorite cupcakes, but all my friends loved them. They have the consistency of a muffin and could even make a quick breakfast if you want to grab one running out the door.

The cake is a vanilla cake with pieces of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, frosted with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting, and garnished with of course, a piece of cereal.


RECIPE:


When my friends and I made them we didn't crush the cereal pieces up enough in the frosting, so make sure it's a fine powder, not just tiny pieces of cereal or else the frosting will be chunky and who likes that?

Happy baking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment