Monday, October 10, 2011

pumpkin cupcakes

In honor of Halloween and my friend's birthday I decided to make pumpkin cupcakes!

This recipe is super easy if you're not an experienced baker and they taste delicious. If you've ever had the pumpkin bread from Starbucks, this is what they taste like except with cream cheese frosting on top!

Please excuse the grainy camera phone picture, I didn't bring my real camera home with me this weekend.


Recipe:
1 package pound cake mix
1 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin 
1/3 cup water
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon baking soda 

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine ingredients into a large bowl mixer and beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.  Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes. 

So easy!

For the frosting I used the cream cheese recipe from the oreo cupcakes I made in May, see that post for the recipe link! 

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. those cupcakes look delicious!

    www.needleandfork.com

    ReplyDelete